What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a sex hormone formed in large quantities in the testes, in lesser amounts in the ovaries and also lesser number by the adrenal glands. While classified a male sex hormone, or known as androgen, testosterone plays an essential role in sexual development and affecting the whole body. In men, testosterone is the key for the growth of primary and secondary sexual features. It is associated to common features related with puberty like increases in muscle, body hair and the voice become deeper. On the other hand, it is also essential for general health, osteoporosis prevention, emotional well-being as well as regulation of intellectual and physical energy.
Keeping balance levels of testosterone is especially essential for men. Men normally suffer a slow decrease in the production of testosterone after age thirty. Like women, this decrease results in feeling of weakness, fatigues, depression as well as a reduced in sexual desire. Testosterone is also essential for women, even if they produce much less. It assists them stabilize moods, keeps muscle mass, enhances bone density, as well as contributes to a healthy libido. Ovaries are accountable for more than half of a woman’s testosterone production. Women often complain of weakness, loss of energy, and sex drive after having their ovaries removed.
Below are some of the most common indications of having low level of testosterone in your body:
- Loss of energy is considered one of the most common indications of low level of testosterone in the body. Although you wake up in the morning you don’t really feel fresh.
- Persistent fatigue is another sign of low level of testosterone.
- Depression and downheartedness are some the most popular psychological signs of reduced production of testosterone in the body.
- A lot of men with reduced levels of testosterone find it hard to pander in any kind of stern physical activity. They find it hard to stroll for even a kilometer.
- Another physical indication of low level of testosterone in the body is the incapability to kneel, stoop or bend.
- Improved body fat and loss of lean muscle is another sign of reduced testosterone in the body.
- Low level of testosterone can also lead to ED or erectile dysfunction and at the same time diminished libido.
- Loss of morning erections is also a common sign of a low level of testosterone
- There could be many other signs of low level of testosterone such as depression, mood swings, short-tempered behavior and many more.
Men with a low level of testosterone tend to gain fat or weight without major reasons. What is worse is that this enhance in weight is marked with an improved in belly fat that is related with lots of health issues like a diabetes and heart condition.
Another renowned indication of low level of testosterone includes infrequent sexual thoughts. A lot of men seem to be thinking of sex virtually all the time, on the other hand, a drop in testosterone levels could lessen the frequency of your sexual thoughts.
Natural Ways to Boost Testosterone
What one can do to boost testosterone levels? Losing any excess fat or weight is a good starting point in boosting testosterone level. Being overweight enhances the risk of having low testosterone. There are exercises that enhance testosterone. Olympic lifts and compound exercises assists to raise level of testosterone and zinc rich foods like nuts and oysters are known to be natural ways boost testosterone. On the other hand, ensure to visit your doctor prior to starting any workout routine.
A healthy and active lifestyle could make sure right testosterone levels in mid age and beyond. Specific workouts are proven to enhance the production of testosterone in the body. Deadlifts, squats, bench press, chin ups, military presses and many more can improve the level of your testosterone. Intense and short workouts are not just remarkable for enhancing the production of testosterone but can also encourage the production of HGH in the body.
One of the simplest natural ways to boost testosterone is to follow a good diet. A protein rich diet with moderate amount of essential fats and limited carbohydrates is superb for improving testosterone production in the body. Not only this, you should also make sure that you get good amount of zinc in your daily diet.
Apart from these, there are many natural testosterone pills available that could help a lot of enhancing the production of testosterone. When buying a supplement, make sure to check the label and also ensure that the product contains powerful and natural herbs, amino acids as well as other essential nutrients that encourage the creation of testosterone. A good product has natural components such as ginko biloba, ginseng, long jack, acai berry to name a few.
These supplements can upsurge sexual potency, enhance energy as well as stamina, develop body composition, elevate mood rejuvenate youthfulness and many more. There are also therapies that are proven to be efficient in improving level of testosterone.
from Men’s Health Review http://www.menshealthreview.org/natural-ways-to-boost-testosterone/